Over 2 days, come and learn the secrets behind successful trailer loading.
- What factors combine to create a problem loader and how to rectify them.
- How to undo the dangerous behaviours of pulling back, rushing forward, swinging around the ramp, rearers, planters, and pull back horses
- A combination of classroom and hands on practical sessions, you will learn on a variety of horses as well as different designs of trailers and lorries.
- As well as using easy loaders, we will also be using hard difficult to load horses, so you can learn the techniques and adapt to each individual horse and behaviour.
Experience of working horses is a must, this is not a beginners clinic! Come and learn how to create a happy, willing, travelling horse.
* If you have or know of horses that are tricky to load we can also come to your yard and run this course on a private ‘yard members only’ weekend. Please Contact Us for a tailored quote*
Horses will be provided for the course.
|When:||21-22nd July -SOLD OUT|
|Where:||George Green, Nr Slough|
FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT TIME OF BOOKING
|Bookings:||Please complete the course Booking form
Local accommodation list can be provided, please ask if required.
This course is completely separate from all the courses we teach and does not form part of the Monty Roberts Introductory Certificate.