Over 2 days you will learn invaluable tools that will have a dramatic impact on your horse’s ground manners and make you the effective leader that your horse needs.
- You will learn how very common owner “bad habits” and “bad timing” lead to many problems seen in horses, which can quickly escalate into much more serious/dangerous horse behaviour.
- If you own, or have ever worked with a horses that barges/kicks/bites/rears/won’t load into a trailer or lorry/is scared or of nervous disposition then this course is for you to find out why they behave the way they do!
- You will learn about and how to use the Dually Halter correctly, and how to establish clear rules and boundaries for your horse.
- Begin to “read” your horse so you can spot potential issues before they escalate, this will help you gain confidence whether you are on the ground or in the saddle.
- Learn how the more a horse trusts you on the ground, the more trust and respect he will have for you when you are in the saddle.
This course can be combined with the other modular courses to count towards the Monty Roberts Introductory Certificate of Horsemanship. Horses and equipment provided.
Attended a great 2 day Ground Manners Course with Chris last weekend. Already putting some of the techniques into practice and amazingly enough… it works! Would highly recommend Chris.
5-6th May 2018 @ Ditchling Common, Sussex
12-13th May @ George Green, Slough/Uxbridge
30th June-1st July 2018 @ Ditchling Common, Sussex
|Where:||George Green, Slough OR Ditchling Common, Sussex|
50% Deposit Payment required to reserve your place & Balance Payments for 2018 Courses due 8 weeks prior to course start date
|Bookings:||Please complete the Application Form
Local accommodation list can be provided, please ask if required
Please note: ALL COURSES SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING A PLACE