This course is your chance to come and learn Monty’s world famous Join-Up technique.
- It will provide you with the foundation of the communication we call “Equus” through demonstrations and practical round pen sessions.
- Learn how to establish a trust based partnership with your horse based on choice.
- Learn how subtle changes in your body language can have dramatic effects on the behaviour/actions of your horse.
- Begin to “read” your horse so you can spot problems before they escalate. This will help with your confidence whether you are on the ground or in the saddle.
- You will also learn about the Dually Halter and how to establish good rules and boundaries for your horse.
This course can be combined with the other modular courses to count towards the Monty Robert’s Introductory Certificate of Horsemanship. Horses and equipment provided. Usually taught over 4 days, however we are running special limited student number courses in 2018 enabling the course to be completed in 3 days
Read a BLOG ARTICLE from a student who completed the course in 2017
|When:||30th May – 1st June 2018
5th – 7th September 2018
Both dates are special courses with limited student numbers, enabling it to be taught in 3 days.. you will join students who will be on the 2 week Intro course.
|Where:||Lea Barn Stables, George Green, Slough (limited numbers to enable course to be taught in 3 days)|
Full payment required at time of booking to secure your place 15%discount available until 30th April
|Bookings:||Please complete the course Application Form
Local accommodation list can be provided, please ask if required
EXTRA- Cost Of course includes a free subscription to Monty Roberts Online University
Please note: ALL COURSES SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING A PLACE