This course is your chance to come and learn Monty’s world famous Join-Up technique.
- It will provide you with the foundation of the communication we call “Equus” through demonstrations and practical round pen sessions.
- Learn how to establish a trust based partnership with your horse based on choice.
- Join-Up is a training tool, every horse and session is different, come and learn why there’s much more to the technique than what you see/learn from the shows & demos.
- Learn how subtle changes in your body positioning and intent can have dramatic effects on the behaviour/actions of your horse.
- Begin to “read” your horse so you can spot problems before they escalate. This will help with your confidence whether you are on the ground or in the saddle.
- How the technique utilises 2 very simple principles that makes sense to the horse.
- Learn the difference between positive and negative reinforcement & what effects they have on training, and why so many people get them wrong
- How herd dynamics can influence behaviour
- Learn how to achieve join-up without a round pen….. & how everything you want to achieve with your horse can be done with this method. No tricks, no reliance on halters, lines or equipment.
- Find out why this is such a powerful training tool, giving you insights into yourself as well as your horses & why we use this method when working with military veterans & at risk, vulnerable youth in both the Horse Sense & Healing& Lead Up clinics
This course can be combined with the other modular courses to count towards the Monty Robert’s Introductory Certificate of Horsemanship. Horses and equipment provided. Usually taught over 4 days, however we are running special limited student number courses in 2019 enabling the course to be completed in 3 days. Please note the only people Monty Roberts certifies & licenses to teach these methods are his Instructors. If they aren’t on this list they’re not instructors!
|When:||19-21st June 2019 @ George Green, Langley/Uxbridge (2 spaces left)
21-23rd August 2019 @ George Green, Langley/Uxbridge (sold out)
|Where:||George Green, Langley/Uxbridge (limited numbers to enable course to be taught in 3 days)|
|Cost||Discounted to £300 until the 27th May!! Usual price £350|
|Bookings:||Please Pay Here & then complete the course Booking Form
EXTRA- Cost Of course includes a free subscription to Monty Roberts Online University
Please note: ALL COURSES SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING A PLACE