This course is your chance to come and learn Monty’s world famous Join-Up technique.
- It will provide you with the foundation of the communication we call “Equus” through demonstrations and practical round pen sessions.
- Learn how to establish a trust based partnership with your horse based on choice.
- Learn how subtle changes in your body language can have dramatic effects on the behaviour/actions of your horse.
- Begin to “read” your horse so you can spot problems before they escalate. This will help with your confidence whether you are on the ground or in the saddle.
- You will also learn about the Dually Halter and how to establish good rules and boundaries for your horse.
- Learn how to achieve join-up without a round pen…..
This course can be combined with the other modular courses to count towards the Monty Robert’s Introductory Certificate of Horsemanship. Horses and equipment provided. Usually taught over 4 days, however we are running special limited student number courses in 2019 enabling the course to be completed in 3 days
Read a BLOG ARTICLE from a student who has completed the course
|When:||19-21st June 2019 @ George Green, Langley/Uxbridge
21-23rd August 2019 @ George Green, Langley/Uxbridge (2 spaces left)
|Where:||George Green, Langley/Uxbridge (limited numbers to enable course to be taught in 3 days)|
|Bookings:||Please Pay Here & then complete the course Booking Form
Local accommodation list can be provided, please ask if required
EXTRA- Cost Of course includes a free subscription to Monty Roberts Online University
Please note: ALL COURSES SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING A PLACE