This 2 day course will be your introduction into long-lining or double line lunging.
- Learn why 2 lines is more beneficial to the horse than the traditional 1
- Learn why Monty places traditional lunging in the top 3 worst pieces of horsemanship and considers longlining one of the greatest skills a trainer can have.
- Through practical demonstrations, your own practical sessions and classroom theory, you will learn this incredibly useful training skill that will benefit your horse no matter what discipline you work in.
- plus how beneficial it can be for retraining or rehabilitating horse that can’t currently be ridden
This course can be combined with the other modular courses to count towards the Monty Robert’s Introductory Certificate of Horsemanship. All Horses and equipment provided, it’s not an option to bring your horse with you for these courses
* WE ALSO OFFER THIS COURSE ON A PRIVATE 1:1 BASIS.
PLEASE SEE OUR Booking Calendar for private course availability
|Near Ditchling Common, Sussex
|09.00 – 17.00
|Standard Course £240
Private Option £380
|Please complete the course Booking Form