Chris Morris, a Certified Monty Roberts Instructor, is available for 1:1 tution and training call outs. Need help?
Any new bookings for call outs must now be made from 5th October onwards as the diary is full!
- One-to-one Join-Up®/Long Lining/Dually Halter sessions
- Ground Manners
- Feet and farrier issues
- First saddle and tack sessions for youngsters
- Long lining
- Standing still for tacking/mounting
- Clipping issues
- Head-shy problems
- Starting a youngster/ground work
- Restarting older/problem horses
- Trailer/Lorry loading issues- Booked in 2 hour slots only.
- Desensitisation to “scary” objects/places
- Helping horses (and owners!) find their confidence
- Un-catchable in the paddock
- stable vices/aggression
- we will tailor training to the goals you want to achieve with your horse..
Please note the only people Monty Roberts certifies & licenses to teach these methods are his Instructors. If they aren’t on this list they’re not instructors!
£60 per hour + 40p per mile return trip from our yard in Ditchling Common. (standard visit 1 hour)
SUNDAY CALLOUTS £80 per hour +40p per mile return trip from our yard in Ditchling Common
10% Discount available if payment received upon booking. Otherwise payable on day either cash/transfer
10% Discount available when booking multiple call-outs appointments. The more you book the more you save.
HALF & FULL DAY CALL-OUT MONEY SAVERS
Half day (4 hour slot) £225 + 40p per mile return trip from Ditchling
Full Day (7 hour slots) £400 + 40 per mile return trip from Ditchling
All half and full day bookings payable in advance
owners who take part in a half or full day call out get 15%Discount on all Monty Robert’s Courses valid on new bookings made within 7 days of the full day call out
Contact Us for an exact quote
Horsemanship/Long Lining/Dually Halter classes and the Monty Roberts modular courses are available at our yard near Ditchling, Sussex